MAIN DIRECTIONS OF MODERNIZATIONS:Extending the range of applied weapons:
- “air-to-ground” guided missiles H-25ML, H-29Т (ТЕ), H-29L, H-31А, H-31P;
- air bombs KAB-500KR, KAB-500L.
- in “air-to-air” mode to front hemisphere—150–160 km;
- “Launcher” type with RCS of 30 m²—40 km;
- “Hangar” and “Railroad Bridge” types with RCS of 1000 m²—150 km;
- water surface targets in the mode of real-time observation—350 km.
- input and storage of data on waypoints, aerodromes and radio-beacons, up to 99 points of each type (in standard version—up to 6 points);
- generation and storage of the data on 8 routes (in standard version—2 routes);
- automated and manual changes of navigation points during the flight;
- detection of the flight speed with the accuracy of 0.2 m/s;
- capability to carry out navigation in accordance with ICAO (VOR, ILS/DME);
- accuracy of detection of the actual coordinates of the aircraft of ±5 m (in standard version—700 m).
- transmission of coordinates of the detected ground targets to ground control centers;
- control over the aircraft position in the air;
- storage of data on flight parameters at a ground operator;
- control over operation of aviation materiel;
- assistance to a pilot in special cases;
- training of pilots;
- ground targeting.
Modernization of the information field of the cockpit.
Audio and video data recording.