R-180 is a portable multimode radio with software defined radio (SDR) architecture which is designed to build up a radio subsystem for tactic control level as well as to ensure analog and digital information exchange in all weather conditions featuring increased noise immunity and security of operation with radio sets compatible in frequency range, modulation formats and operating modes.
- analog voice reception and transmission with frequency and amplitude modulation;
- digital voice reception and transmission;
- data streaming and batch transmission with ARQ at rate from 9.6 to 19.2 kbps.
- single-frequency and double-frequency simplex;
- voice information and data reception and transmission in pseudorandom operational frequency readjustment (PROFR) mode;
- operation with a noise suppressor;
- noiseless coding;
- technical masking out;
- automated radio data recording;
- scan reception at 8 preset frequencies;
- subscriber, group and circular type of the users’ addressing;
- external PC control;
- saving (standby) reception;
- tone call transmission and reception.
|Operating frequency range, MHz:||30–174|
|Number of channels:||100|
|Frequency spectrum pitch, kHz:||12.5/25|
|Transmitter output power, W:||5|
|PROFR rate, jumps/s:||min 200|
|Receiver sensitivity, µV:||0.8…1.1|
|Operating temperature range, °C:||– 30…+ 50|
|Overall dimensions, mm:||77 х 62 х 278|
|Continuous operation time with battery, hours:||min 8|
- external device remote control via USB 2.0, RS-232 interfaces;
- the radio can operate both with external helmet headset and internal speaker and microphone;
- transmitter power level flexible change;
- emergency radio data cancellation;
- built-in software health monitoring diagnostics;
- operation with monopole antenna-feeder devices with rated resistance of 50 Ohm;
- flexible and functional software aided parameter setting;
- transceiver is made in sealed high impact aluminum alloy housing.