- R-183 radio provides for voice information exchange in analogue mode of fixed radio frequency (FRF) as well as in analogue mode of automatic link establishment (ALE). It also ensures voice information and data exchange while operation in digital FRF and ALE modes and in pseudorandom operational frequency readjustment (PROFR) mode;
- data streaming and batch transmission with ARQ at rate from 75 to 4800 kbps.
- single-frequency and double-frequency simplex;
- full-duplex operation using two receiver/exciters;
- voice information and data reception and transmission in pseudorandom operational frequency readjustment (PROFR) mode with satellite navigation free syncro;
- automatic link establishment (ALE);
- noiseless coding;
- technical masking out;
- vice information and data encryption using internal crypto module with built-in algorithm and external; CAC systems support;
- automated radio data recording;
- external PC control;
- tone call transmission and reception.
- transceiver is equipped with external sealed fully automatic antenna tuner which allows using the f ull range of pin and stationary antennas;
- interfacing and operation with local area network via Ethernet 100BASE-T interface and supporting of the following network protocols: STANAG5066, UDP/IP, SNMP, POP3/SMTP, SIP, OSPF;
- radio channel traffic retransmission in FRF mode and Ethernet local area network traffic retransmission (Ethernet radio modem mode).
- external device remote control via USB 2.0, RS-232 and Ethernet interfaces;
- S1-TCHR, S1-TG, S1-I interface support;
- open or short circuit at transmitter output as well as SWR accepted value exceeding within antenna and feeder transmission line do not cause transmitter damage during its operation.
- transmitter power level flexible change;
- built-in software health monitoring diagnostics;
- flexible and functional software aided parameter setting.
|Operating frequency range, MHz:||1.5–30|
|Number of channels:||100 FRF, 128 ALE, 128 PROFR tables|
|Frequency spectrum pitch, kHz:||1|
|Transmitter output power, W PEP:||100/250/500/1000|
|Emission classes:||A1А, F1B, G7W, J3E (USB, LSB), H3E, R3E|
|10PROFR rate, jumps/s:||10|
|Receiver sensitivity, µV:||0.35|
|Operating temperature range, °C:||– 30…+ 50|
three-phase network 380 V, 50 Hz
on-board network 27 (+2/-5) V
|Radio weight, kg:||max 145|
|Overall dimensions, mm:||568 х 682 х 798 / 561 х 282 х 790|