TA-10 IP-phone set is a digital telephone set designed for voice and data transmission over IP-networks and automatic telephone networks. It is intended for operation in stationary objects and on the base of wheeled chassis in harsh operating conditions.
Basic technical properties:
- provision of telecommunication: over IP-networks via Ethernet 10/100 Tx interface, over IP-networks via SHDSL interface, over automatic telephone networks;
- provision of telephone communication over two-wire field cable lines (type P-274M);
- access to external communication networks via digital data channels via SHDSL and Ethernet interfaces;
- operation as a modem for data transfer in IP-networks, operates as a transparent Ethernet bridge.
General performance characteristics
|Interfaces to connect to IP-networks||Ethernet / SHDSL|
|Range, SHDSL (P 274M) / Ethernet (Cat.5e)||10 km / 90 m|
|Connection speed, Ethernet / SHDSL||10, 100 Mbit / s / up to 5696 Kbps|
|Data transfer functions||DHCP-client, SIP-client, SHDSL-modem|
|Additional functions||Notepad, call history, caller ID, line hold|
|Continuous operation time from battery, h||min 15|
|Resistance to external influencing factors according to GOST V 20.39.304-98||Group 1.14 UHL|
|Power supply (industrial, board, battery), V||195.5…253 / 10…30 / 14-16.8|
|Dialing modes||pulse, voice-frequency|
|Operating temperature range, °С||– 30…+ 50|
|Overall dimensions without, mm||237 х 195 х 91|
|Weight, kg||max 3.7|
|Cooling||passive (without fan)|
- a desktop version with the ability to be mounted to the base, and also the ability to be mounted on a wall;
- made in an airtight impactresistant casing of aluminum alloy;
- round-the-clock mode of operation.