Designation: automated monitoring, diagnostics and repair of digital and digital-to-analog units, boards, line replaceable units and specialpurpose cells.
- a universal tool;
- an open architecture which allows for adding new test-measurement devices;
- a whole range of ready modifications for performance of common tasks has been developed;
- interfaces for easy development of applications, text and graphic method, no need in programming expertise;
- relatively infinite test sequence;
- individual adjustment of logical signals levels and comparators in channels;
- option of synchronizing from unit under test;
- possibility of setting objects under test, which do not have reset circuits, into a determinate state;
- possibility of checking for absence of open connector circuits of the elements;
- tools for circuit analysis to build up a circuit on the basis of available board;
- organizing a data base management system for recording general statistics and multiple use of databases.